- The # 1 OB/GYN recommended brand* of emergency contraception1
- Chosen by millions of women2
- Emergency contraception that contains the same hormone used in many birth control pills—just at a higher dose. It should not be used as regular birth control because it’s not as effective
AseVictoria One Step:
Plan B/Morning After Pill Philippines/Emergency Contraceptive Philippines is a backup plan that helps prevent pregnancy when taken as directed within 72 hours (3 days) after unprotected sex or birth control failure.
emergencycontraceptive,a backup method of birth control. Emergencycontraceptionis used to reduce the chance of pregnancy after unprotected sex (if other birth control failed or was not used). It is not for routine contraceptiveuse. Plan B One-Step is available as a nonprescription (over-the-counter or OTC) drug.
WHAT IS aseVictoria One Step?
Hey ladies! You know crossing your fingers can’t help prevent pregnancy after unprotected sex or birth control failure. aseVictoria One Step can help. Use as directed.
What aseVictoria One Step is NOT:
- It is NOT an abortion pill
- It won’t work if you are already pregnant
- It won’t affect an existing pregnancy
- It won’t protect you against HIV/AIDS or other sexually transmitted diseases (STDs)